Sunday, March 01, 2009

Online Classes for Homeschool Students / Free Help for Homeschool Parents


I'd like to share some awesome news with you.

First, I've decided to partner with Walter Crawford and Homeschool Connections. I love the webinar concept so much that I want to be an active part of it. Kind of like that Schick (or was it Gillette?) CEO who loved their razors so much that he bought the company.

Second, all live and recorded webinars are now free! Yes, FREE!

Third, we're going to offer online classes for high school students and possibly middle school students. There will be a fee for that but it'll be very reasonable. More information on that will be forthcoming in a few days.

In the meantime, here are links to my upcoming free talks:
Bringing an Appreciation of Art and Music to Your Homeschool
Bringing Joy to Your Homeschool Math and Science Lessons

No comments: