Thursday, January 01, 2009

Organizing Your Homeschool 101

I'd like to start the new year off by getting my homeschool well organized in the new house as well as help you get it together at your house. So, I've put together a series of posts to run over the next couple of weeks so we can work on this together.

For today, I'll simply share a quote from Holly Pierlot:
I believe the way we keep our homes deeply affects the quality of our homeschooling. The home ought to be both functional, to meet our needs, and beautiful, to inspire our spirits.

-- From the essay, Place of Function and Beauty: Getting Our Homes in Order, found in The Catholic Homeschool Companion (Sophia Press). Bold mine.

Addendum: Click here for links to free webinars on homeschool planning and organization.

No comments: