Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New Yahoo Group

I received this from a Thrifty Homeschooler member today:

Hello, I'm Millie, a mom from Texas. I was hoping that you might be able to invite your members to join the exciting new Yahoo group for parents who are looking for summer music camps for their children. Having sent four kids off to all kinds of camps, I know what a huge task it is to find the right camp for your child.

Summer Performing Arts Camp Parents is a new group that helps parents sort through the hundreds of music summer camps and programs. There are close to 800 in the nation and having sent four kids to camps around the United States, I know there are parents out there who could use a helping hand! This group is for sharing experiences or for those who don't know where to start! Everyone is invited to join.

Simply visit: Summer
Perfroming Arts Camp Parents


Thanks!
Millie
Creator
Summer Performing Arts Camp Parents

No comments: