Friday, July 11, 2008

Bulk Price: For the Love of Literature

I'm currently offering a special bulk price for purchasers of For the Love of Literature. (If you'd like to buy individual books, please see my website or contact your favorite bookseller.)

If you take orders for For the Love of Literature on behalf of your homeschool support group and friends, I'll give you a nice deal. If you order ten or more books it's only $11.50 per copy of For the Love of Literature, all autographed, plus $1.00 per book for Priority Shipping (to a single address). I can take PayPal, including credit cards, or checks.

If you'd like to substitute The Catholic Homeschool Companion to make up your 10 or more books, I can offer those for a 10% discount at $22.50 per autographed book. Again, only $1.00 per book for Priority Shipping. (That's pretty cheap for a 500 page book!)

For the person taking the order, I'll add a FREE copy of the audio CD Catholic Homeschooling 101 while supplies last.

Just drop me an email to set it up.

1 comment:

jan said...

Hi!
I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm hoping you can help me. I have a 16yr. son who is going to be studying U.S. history this year and I'd like to find some living books to go along with that study. He's reading Sea to Sea (edited by his mother) by James Alexander Thom right now, but I don't know where to go next. Do you have any suggestions? It's easy to find living books for younger kids, but I haven't had as much success when it comes to the high school years.
Thanks so much!
jan